Huntington Beach is located seaside in Orange County area of Southern California at 33°41’34’’N 118°0’1’’W. The city was incorporated in February 1909 and is bordered by the Seal Beach on the northwest, Pacific Ocean on the southwest, Costa Mesa on the east, Newport Beach on the southeast, Westminster on the north and by Fountain Valley on the northeast.
Search current MLS Listings in Huntington Beach CA. Use one-click filters below to view properties in local communities. If you want to create your own custom search, try using our Advanced Search.
Total Listings: 739
Active Listings: 397
Pending Listings: 342
Distressed Listings: 13.67%
REO & Foreclosures: 23
Short Sales: 85
If you would like more information on real estate in Huntington Beach, please contact at (888) 844-8929 or click here to request additional details.
The following are some of the interesting facts about Huntington Beach:
• Huntington Beach has the Mediterranean type of climate.
• Huntington Beach site above a large natural fault structure containing oil.
• On the educational front, it is the home of Golden West College that offers two years associates of arts degrees and transforms to four year university programs.
• Huntington Beach is often referred to “Surf City” or “Surfing Capital of the World” as every summer, the world surfing championships are held by the various association of surfing professionals.
• It is a popular destination for kite surfing as well.
Huntington Beach – One of the Most Gratifying Locations to Live in:
Huntington Beach is inhabited by a wonderful community with a top notch school district that would make the location- a beautiful place to live. This city is the home of wonderful landmarks such as Shipley Nature Center (18 acre natural area located in Huntington Central Park), Huntington Library, and Art Collections, Botanical gardens, Huntington State Beach, Huntington Beach Art center, Meadowlark Golf Course, Seacliff Country Club, International Surfing Museum, Newland House Museum, etc.
Those people who are considering buying or selling property, planning to relocate, looking for Huntington Beach homes for sale or any other information regarding real estate then they will definitely find here all the detailed information like property listing with photographs. This site would guide you to make the right decision while buying or selling houses by providing all the required information about various communities, schools, real estate market conditions, recreation and many more.